- First off, download you favourite version of Windows 10 (choose the edition and language). Follow the link below:
- There is no sign of Anniversary Update until you start saving the ISO. Number 1607 hints to Anniversary Update.
Downloading ISO on Ubuntu
- Once you've gotten ISO go on and download the newly updated tool which helps you to run through fresh install (and which I didn't try just yet ;D - you do it at you own risk!):
- That's it! (edit: on Ubuntu Chrome wouldn't open Microsoft's pages. I had to use Firefox instead.)
- Edit 2: Some say Anniversary Update deletes Linux partitions without warning! In case using multiboot be very cautious!