Ok. You want to run Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 2? Let's give it a go! How to get started? Read on:
- Install Windows 10 Preview (build 10069 or higher) on your laptop. See my earlier setup on Acer W510.
- Next, agree with two EULAs: https://connect.microsoft.com/windowsembeddediot/SelfNomination.aspx?ProgramID=8558 (it's a blank page if everything is ok)
- You can download the FFU-image here: https://connect.microsoft.com/windowsembeddedIoT/Downloads/
- Insert your SD card in your laptop or SD reader.
- Find the disk number of your SD card
- Use these command on command line: diskpart, list disk, exit
- Type in the following command (in one line). Replace N with your SD card number:
- dism.exe /Apply-Image /ImageFile:flash.ffu /ApplyDrive:\\.\PhysicalDriveN /SkipPlatformCheck
- Be sure to run dism.exe as administrator!
- Eject SD card after when writing is ready
- Boot your Raspi 2 and pray. Let's hope Microsoft is not offering any blue screens ;D!
- Once Raspi2 and Windows 10 are up and running, follow the instructions below. Configure your PowerShell: http://ms-iot.github.io/content/win10/samples/PowerShell.htm
Raspberry Pi b (1st gen)
Raspberry Pi 2 (2nd gen)
How to build your own robot (Windows 10 and
Raspberry Pi 2 needed)